Woodend Tennis Club Inc is one of the oldest tennis clubs in the Macedon Ranges. It started life in 1950 at the asphalt courts between Woodend Primary School and Five Mile Creek. It moved to its current location, off the Woodend-Tylden Road in 1988. The Club became incorporated in 1990. New members are always welcome. Beginners to experienced players, competition players and social members can all be catered for.
Woodendweb.org provides free websites for not-for-profit community groups in and around Woodend, Victoria, Australia.
The only link between organisations on Woodendweb.org is a shared commitment to weaving and strengthening the fabric of the local Woodend community.
All views contained in individual organisation sites are the views of that organisation and are not necessarily shared by other organisations on Woodendweb.org